411: Household EmploymentTax & Labor Law
Facts for Nevada Domestic Employers
Have you hired a nanny, housekeeper, senior caregiver or other domestic service professional to work in your private home? This fact sheet contains information you need to know to comply with state and federal labor and employment tax laws - the so-called Nevada nanny taxes.
HomeWork Solutions will help you understand:
- Your payroll tax obligations
- Your time and record keeping obligations
- State laws regarding pay frequency
- State laws regarding Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Nevada Domestic Workers Bill of Rights
- ...and more
Families, even the most well intended, often put their families at considerable financial and legal jeopardy due to common mistakes in payroll calculations, recordkeeping and failure to obtain needed insurance. Fill out the quick form below and we will send this fact sheet to you right away!